Meat protein solutions to help improve yields and give your products better texture, improved sliceability, and reduced purge - all while providing a clean-label solution that consumers can read and understand.
Taste & Flavor
Meat protein solutions that offer a clean label and finishing touch to your consumer brand - providing better taste and body for a variety of savory products including soups, sauces and seasoning blends.
Health & Nutrition
Clinically researched, real-food protein solutions for your health and nutrition brand to help build muscle, maintain healthy joints and improve body composition.
Please select the country in which your production takes place.
The Essentia login grants you access to our product documentation, cases & recipes.
Our production is based on natural food grade raw materials from EU- and/or US-approved slaughterhouses and are under constant surveillance of local veterinary authorities. The production process and handling of raw material is documented right down to the last detail, giving you as a customer full traceability of all our products.
We are always aiming for the highest possible food safety standards and quality levels
Advanced standardization processes
Animal proteins are made of natural raw materials, naturally varying in protein content and nutritional compositions depending on the species of the animal and the growing conditions.
Essentia has some of the world’s most advanced protein plants, where high-tech processing equipment ensures a standardization of the raw materials so that the natural raw materials end in a uniform high-performance product at any time.
In recent years, Essentia has invested massively in obtaining an ambitiously high level of quality. We have a technically strong team with great know-how and knowledge of the quality and food safety requirements on the international markets. As a customer you are therefore guaranteed that our products meet market demands.
Quality Assurance and Food Safety systems
Our QA and Food Safety systems are always in accordance with the highest standards and current legislation
• Our operating plants are always in close contact with the veterinary authorities to ensure compliance with local, regional and relevant international regulations. For example, we hold an Elite-smiley (the highest distinction possible awarded by the Danish veterinary authorities) and a Grade A certificate (best food safety performance) from the Swedish veterinary authorities.
• External accredited microbiological analysis of finished products. Also, we conduct chemical and functional analysis on all batches as well as continuous shelf life studies
• Implemented Pre-SSOP and operational SSOP procedures for maintaining highest hygiene standards
• Risk assessments and HACCP-plans including CCP, oPRP and QCP
• Quality Assurance and Food Safety certifications: BRC, FSSC 22.000 and SQF