ScanPro™ highly functional meat proteins available in chicken, pork and turkey.
Finely ground, injectable, and highly functional protein ingredients that can improve yield, purge, texture, and sliceability in fresh and processed meat products.
The series consist of:
- C5505 Natural Dehydrated Chicken Broth
- C5505 Natural Dehydrated Chicken Broth NAE
- C5505 Natural Dehydrated Chicken Broth Organic
- P5505 Natural Dehydrated Pork Stock
- T5503 Dehydrated Turkey Broth
- T5505 Natural Dehydrated Turkey Broth
- Clean label
- USDA approved as “Natural”
- Phosphate alternative
- Sodium reduction
- Lean meat replacement
- Reduced formulation costs
- Improved texture and sliceability
- Unique cold gelling capabilities
- Brine retention & purge reduction
Disclaimer: The products promoted on this webpage are exclusively marketed and for sale in North America. Please, refer to our general disclaimer and your local Essentia sales representatives for more information about products and availability in your region.
Explore the product details and the typical applications they go into.
|C5505 Natural Dehydrated Chicken Broth||Dehydrated Chicken Broth, Natural Flavor||73040||44.08lb./Box (20kg)||75.5%||23.4%||4.6%|
|C5505 Natural Dehydrated Chicken Broth||NAE||Dehydrated Chicken Broth, Natural Flavor||12301||44.08lb./Box (20kg)||75.5%||23.4%||4.6%|
|C5505 Natural Dehydrated Chicken Broth||Organic||Dehydrated Chicken Broth, Natural Flavor||73046||44.08lb./Box (20kg)||75.5%||23.4%||4.6%|
|P5505 Natural Dehydrated Pork Stock||Dehydrated Pork Stock, Natural Flavor||75065||44.08lb./Box (20kg)||93-98%||9-14%||<4%|
|T5503 Dehydrated Turkey Broth||Dehydrated Turkey Broth, Tocopherol, Flavors & Citric Acid||72311||44.08lb./Box (20kg)||83.3%||17.2%||3.8%|
|T5505 Natural Dehydrated Turkey Broth||Dehydrated Turkey Broth, Natural Flavor||44.08lb./Box (20kg)||83.0%||17.4%||3.9%|
- Deli meats / slicing logs
- Injected & marinated fresh meat products
- Hot dogs / Bologna
Get in touch
Contact us to learn more about how to optimize your brand with our meat-based proteins